Tustains is Leamington's longest-established jewellers. The store at 89 Regent Street, in Royal Leamington Spa, was founded in 1895 and has been bringing fine jewellery and watches to customers from Warwickshire and beyond for more than 100 years. We are proud of our history, but never take it for granted – we are constantly on the lookout for beautifully made jewellery that shares our values for quality. Beyond that, it is important to us that all of the jewellery we sell is sourced ethically and is relevant to our customer's needs.
Jewellery is in the family – Barry Milner trained as a jeweller in the 1960s before starting work at the bench for various local businesses. After some years doing repair work at Tustains, he settled to work here full time, eventually becoming a partner and in time buying the shop out right. Tom and Joe still remember living above the shop in the early days, as they had sold their family home to finance this endeavour.
As you may imagine, having been around the business all their lives, their passion runs very deep and is the beating heart that drives the company to keep things special and to do things the right way. The small team of just 9 staff continue Barry’s ethos of quality, care and dedication, and to keep looking forward and embracing new ideas.
We are proud to be exhibiting a number of local designers and friends of Tustains, in an array of styles and materials, with more artists TBA. Bespoke work and commissions accepted.