Registration entitles an individual or organisation such as a charity / educational establishment / creative business / gallery to a whole host of benefits. This is separate to the Summer Art Weeks entry and the benefits are available to all registered artists, whether you are taking part or not:
- Eligibility to apply for events
- An artist profile page editable throughout the year
- Listing your workshop (preview)
- Listing your pop-up events (preview)
- Access to networking events and advice / guidance to support your practice
- Prestige of being involved in the largest art organisation in the area
- A network of area reps to support you
Registration is for the calendar year from January through to December.
The registration fee is £35 per year.