If you would like to take part in the 2018 event, you need to become a member, find a venue for your event and then register through the website. You can take part as an individual or as part of a group. If you represent an organisation, you can register either as a gallery, business or society. If you are a school, college or other educational venue you can take part as a formal educational establishment.
Registration for the Summer Open Studios 2018 is now open and your entry must be received by 28th February 2018.
- As Warwickshire Open Studios is a not-for-profit members company, all artists wishing to take part in our events must also be a member of Warwickshire Open Studios, for the year they are exhibiting.
- The Summer Open Studios is non-selective and open to all artists living or working in or around Warwickshire and Coventry.
- All work must be original and made by the participating artist.
- Participating artists must not invite non-members of Warwickshire Open Studios to exhibit with them. Failure to comply will result in automatic disqualification from the event.
What do I have to do?
- Create an online account through the Sign In button if you have not done so in the past.
- Become a member - either as an individual or if you are part of a group
- Submit your exhibition entry
This year we are encouraging artists to come together and either offer their venue to other artists or if they don't have their own venue let's see if we can put you in touch with other lonely heARTists! Email firstname.lastname@example.org your details and we will post them on here to try and match you up.
Find an artist
- Don Mason is looking for a ceramicist to exhibit alongside him at his home in central Leamington, he intends to open the three weekends and the Friday. Examples of Don's work can be found at www.donmasonart.com
- Dee Luntley is looking for a ceramicist/sculptor or other 3D artist (possibly room for two) to join two Watercolourists at Open Studio in 2018 in Princethorpe. Contact email@example.com for more info.
Find a venue
- Linda Scannell is a fine art photograper looking for a venue ideally in Warwick, Stratford-upon-Avon, Leamington or Kenilworth. Examples of her work can be found www.lindascannell.com/fine-art-photography/
- Ian Mattingly produces a collection of creative lettering/calligraphy work that forms unusual imagery , take a look at www.IanMattinglyArt.co.uk
- Bridget Mattingly creates handmade prints using a wide variety of printmaking techniques based on natural forms, to see more go to www.artistsandillustrators.co.uk/bridgemat