Warwickshire Open Studios (WOS) is open to artists and designer makers:
- who live or work in or around Warwickshire and Coventry
- are aged 18 years or over
- for formal educational establishments and minors groups, the leader should be aged 18 years or over
Participants taking part in any / all of the WOS events agree to abide by these Terms & Conditions of Entry
- It is a condition of participation that visitors should not be required to pay an entrance fee to the venue for the WOS summer event - entry must be FREE
- Advice on arrangements for venues such as National Trust properties can be sought from the Board
- Anyone exhibiting at a venue for any event organised by WOS must be a member
- There is a fee to become a member (currently £25)
- For all group entries each invidual artist must be a member
- Formal Educational Establishments only require the lead person to be a member
If you are not clear what category you are in, please contact the Board
- To take part in any WOS event there may be a fee in addition to the membership fee
- Fees are payable in advance and are not refundable
- Fees will cover the costs of administration, a limited amount of advertising and marketing and the production of brochures/flyers
- All fees are payable via Paypal ONLY
- Artists must supply personal information about themselves and their event(s)
- Artists agree to the publication of certain personal information which they have supplied as part of the registration process on the website, in the printed brochure and other marketing materials
- WOS reserves the right to decline entry . Any such decision will be communicated to the applicant in writing.
- WOS reserves the right to cancel membership at any point through the year. Any such decision will communicated in writing.
The website will carry full details of the artist’s event as provided by the artist when registering.
- WOS is committed to protecting the personal information of all visitors to our website. Users of our website can visit the site without revealing their identity or providing information about themselves.
- WOS collects information directly from artists when they voluntarily submit their personal information to us to become a member, to register for an event or order goods. We reserve the right to add to this list of interactions available to our users.
- Users of our website may review and update any personal information that is provided to us or collected through this website and stored by us
Images and copyright
- Copyright of all images submitted for use to WOS will remain with the artists or the authorised image maker. Please be aware that we will use a selection of these images for marketing purposes and to promote WOS.
- Please make sure that you either own the copyright or have the permission of the copyright holder to use any image
Each artist shall grant a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to WOS to use their images on the website, in other electronic forms, print, or any other form, and in any publication for the purpose of marketing or promoting WOS, and solely in connection with events organised by WOS.
It is the responsibility of the Artists to ensure that they:
- Own the copyright of any image submitted and/or
- Have any and all necessary permissions from any third party copyright holder to use any image submitted, for the purposes outlined above. Artists shall obtain signed Model Releases for any images or recognisable people.
All text, images, graphics, and other materials on this website are subject to the copyright and other intellectual property rights of WOS, unless otherwise stated. These materials may not be reproduced, distributed, modified or reposted to other websites without the express written permission of WOS.
We take every care to ensure that the data held on the website and within the various printed materials is as accurate as possible. However it is the ultimate responsibility of the participant to make sure that the information that they provide is accurate and timely.