This year promises to be even better than ever with over 270 exhibiting artists and 138 venues. With such a diverse range of artists involved, there is no better way of seeing the quality of art available throughout Coventry and Warwickshire and what more it is FREE!
Using the links below take a look at our stunning brochure. Also available are the flyers and art trails that some of our exhibiting artists have put together to help you plan your visit.
If you would like further information then use the contact form at the top of the page or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Venue Information & Trail Maps
- Offenham Village Trail - front & back
- Artists at the Sheep Dip (Princethorpe) - Charity Concert & flyer
- Coventry Artist's Trail - front & back
- South Leamington Artist's Trail
- Art @ St Nicholas House (Leamington) - flyer
- Howard Lucas (Stratford) - flyer
- Ettington Church - flyer
- Art Shed (Leamington) - flyer front & back
- 2be Studio (Stratford) - flyer
- Orchard Arts (Ballsall Common) - flyer
- The Barn (Rugby) flyer
- Peter Goss (Treddington) - flyer front & back
- Warwick Museum - flyer front & back
- CV32 Trail (Leamington)
- Alix Almond, Sue Barclay, Athina Bastien & Hilary Poole poster
- Harbury Poster
- Rugby Map
- Loxley Road Stratford flyer
- Alice Stewart flyer