The 2018 summer event was better than ever with over 270 artists exhibiting at 138 venues throughout Coventry and Warwickshire. With such a diverse range of artists involved, it provided a fantastic opportunity to see the quality of art available within the region. And, what's more, it was FREE!
In case you were unable to pick up a copy of our stunning brochure, you can still take a look by using the links below. Also available are the flyers and art trails that some of our exhibiting artists put together to help visitors plan their trips.
If you would like further information, then use the contact form at the top of the page or email email@example.com.
Venue Information & Trail Maps
- Offenham Village Trail - front & back
- Artists at the Sheep Dip (Princethorpe) - Charity Concert & flyer
- Coventry Artists' Trail - front & back
- South Leamington Artist's Trail
- Art @ St Nicholas House (Leamington)
- Howard Lucas (Stratford)
- Ettington Church
- Art Shed (Leamington) - front & back
- 2be Studio (Stratford)
- Orchard Arts (Ballsall Common)
- The Barn (Rugby)
- Peter Goss (Treddington) - front & back
- Warwick Museum - front & back
- CV32 Trail (Leamington)
- Alix Almond, Sue Barclay, Athina Bastien & Hilary Poole poster
- Harbury Poster
- Rugby Map
- Loxley Road Stratford flyer
- Alice Stewart flyer