Membership entitles an individual or organisation such as a charity / educational establishment / creative business / gallery to a whole host of benefits. This is separate to the Summer Art Weeks entry and the benefits are available to all members, whether you are taking part or not:
- Eligibility to apply for events
- An artist profile page editable throughout the year
- NEW FOR 2022 – listing of other non-WOS events
- Listing your workshop (preview)
- Access to networking events and advice / guidance to support your practice
- Prestige of being involved in the largest art organisation in the area
- A network of area reps to support you
Membership is for the calendar year. You can subscribe at any point in the year, but the subscription ends on 31st December.
The membership fee is £35 per year.