Warwickshire Open Studios is a not-for-profit organisation run by, and for the benefit of, artists and designer makers either living or working in Warwickshire or Coventry.
Warwickshire Open Studios membership scheme is designed to develop stronger links between artists and designer makers who are based in/around Warwickshire or Coventry. In addition, by working collectively we can access benefits that are not available to individuals. Finally, we hope that as a member you will see this as an opportunity to support the ongoing work of Warwickshire Open Studios.
Membership entitles an individual to various benefits:
1. Access to apply for participation in the Summer Art Weeks, #artweeksfromhome and/or any other events organised under the Warwickshire Open Studios banner.
2. Option to list any workshops you are holding on the Workshops page.
3. Access to networking and developmental events and advice / guidance to support your practice – we have in the past organised marketing workshops for our artists.
4. The prestige and kudos of being involved in the largest art event in Coventry & Warwickshire and one of the largest in the country.
5. A network of area reps who are more established artists who can support your work in your locality.
Membership usually runs for a calendar year, from January to December. You can subscribe at any point in the year, but the subscription ends on 31st December. This year things are a little different with the delay in launching sign-up due to Covid-19. We are expecting things to be back on track for 2022.
The membership fee is £25 per year.